Time: 2018年12月30日 | Visit：
Application of benzotriazole corrosion protection
(1) packaging copper or copper alloy parts with 0.5 percent gas phase antirust wrapping paper containing benzotriazole can last more than one year in the industrial atmosphere
(2) the rustproof grease used at home and abroad is mostly added with benzotriazole, the amount of which is generally 0.05%~0.2% range, and due to its poor oil solubility, the addition of such as n-butanol, sodium petroleum sulfonate as a cosolvent, in order to improve its corrosion inhibition and protection effect.
(3) adding 0.1% trace benzotriazole into the lubricating oil can effectively protect copper and copper alloy parts, and can prevent copper from catalytic oil deterioration and so on.
(4) in the mechanical cutting of copper or copper alloy, 0.05%~0.1% benzotriazole is added into the cutting coolant, which can effectively prevent parts from discoloration and corrosion in the process of machining.
(5) when spraying copper or copper alloy parts, electroplating imitation of gold parts and anti-discoloration organic coating, 0.4%~1% benzotriazole can be added to the coating to effectively improve the anti-corrosion performance.
(6) light after pickling and polishing copper or copper alloy parts were stained by three truxene azole nitrogen treatment, acid treatment can replace chromate or chromate passivation. The brass, imitation gold plating and other decorative plating parts, can use dipping truxene three azole nitrogen solution corrosion treatment instead of the traditional passivation treatment, can significantly enhance the anti-oxidation discoloration resistance of the coating, to improve the corrosion protection performance.